Crystal Pena - Director
Tommy Bergeron - Construction Manager
LaTonya McGee - Job Developer
Casey Jones - Academic Teacher/Transitions Coordinator
Rene Petz - Academic Teacher
TBA- Construction Trainer
Miranda Valentine - Program Assistant
Toni Jackson - Case Manager
Across the nation, young people are transforming their lives and rebuilding their communities. They are graduating from High School, supporting their families and becoming community leaders. They are doing it with the help of YouthBuild.
Contact us to find out how you can apply for our next session!
Who Qualifies for YouthBuild?
If you are a young adult and your are:
• Focused, committed, and reliable
• Interested in learning a Construction industry trade
• Interested in helping to build housing in your community
• and you are 16-24 years of age...
What is YouthBuild?
Quad YouthBuild is a 9-month construction training program that offers :
• Construction training for young adults
• Paid employment for renovation projects
• Skills and basic education towards completing a GED
• Training in community leadership
• Job placement or continuing education upon program
Since 1994, more than 120,000 Youth-Build students have produced over 22,000 units of affordable, increasingly green-housing in rural and urban communities across the United States.
Your YouthBuild Staff...
VISIT OUR PROGRAM LINKS PROVIDED BELOW FOR MORE INFO: