Provides low-income persons 55 years of age and older with meaningful part-time employment to help special children. Contact Your local office for program availability.
The Foster Grandparent Program provides meaningful part-time volunteer opportunities for income eligible persons age 55 and over to render supportive, person-to-person services to children with special or exceptional needs in Health, Education and Welfare settings.
Volunteers must be physically able to work with children and serve a 20 hour schedule per week.
Benefits from volunteering:
• Non-taxable stipend of $2.65 per hour
• Transportation to/from assigned volunteer station
• Daily meal (if available at volunteer site)
• Annual physical
• Accident insurance
• Special Recognition
For More Information...
Call Your Local Office, Today!
(See the contact info in the gray bar under Our Lacations)
Download Your Foster Grandparents Application, Here. (Just click on the graphic).
20140 Iowa St., Livingston, LA 70726
(225) 686-3811 • Fax (255) 686-3812
ST. HELENA PARISH
369 Sitman Street, Greensburg, LA 70441
(225) 222-6100 • Fax (225) 222-6124
1134 Bene St., Suite 3, Franklinton, LA 70438
(985) 795-9088 • Fax (985) 795-9089
WEST FELICIANA PARISH
12292 Jackson Rd.
St. Francisville, LA 70775
(225) 635-0063 • Fax (225) 635-0095
VISIT OUR PROGRAM LINKS PROVIDED BELOW FOR MORE INFO: